Sr. Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring client requirements are defined and met throughout the project. Your focus will be to support strategic projects by providing solutions for resourcing, perspective on the relationships between projects, monitoring, prioritization and resource allocation. The ideal candidate will develop and maintain the projects portfolio, providing transparency and integration into the annual planning process.
• Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
• Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
• Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
• Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
• Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
• Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
• Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
• Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
• Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 4 year degree in a related field plus 4 years related experience.
• 4 + years related experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to clearly explain complex statistics and technical details.
• Advanced computer skills, including understanding of databases, spreadsheets and statistical analysis software.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A track record of satisfying customers, good sales performance, and excellent communication skills is a must.
• Business-to-business experience a plus.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google docs and other needed software platforms.
• Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to be part of an early stage startup.
• Bootstrapping mindset but obsessive about quality.
• Positive attitude with superior interpersonal skills.
• Honest and dependable.
• Comfortable working across every level of an organization including company executives.
• Team player with the ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness with current and prospective employees.
• Self-starter who accomplishes major tasks and initiatives with little supervision.
• Organized proactive problem solver.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
If you want to fill this role, tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org