Sr. Account Manager
We are looking for a qualified Senior Account Manager to assist our Sales and Product team. You will supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs are met. You will also be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities. The ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience.
- A senior account manager supports a sales team in hopes of driving up revenue and growing the client base.
- They are the backbone of a sales organization and must be highly organized and professional, as well as have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- They provide leadership for the sales team, build strong business relationships, and establish lines of communications with staff, clients, and partners.
- A senior account manager provides team members with help in closing sales, as well as with various projects and initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. 4 plus years experience in sales and accounts management.
- A track record of satisfying customers, good sales performance, and excellent communication skills is a must.
- Business-to-business experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google docs and other needed software platforms.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to be part of an early stage startup.
- Bootstrapping mindset but obsessive about quality.
- Positive attitude with superior interpersonal skills.
- Honest and dependable.
- Comfortable working across every level of an organization including company Team player with the ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness with current and prospective employees.
- Self-starter who accomplishes major tasks and initiatives with little supervision.
- Organized proactive problem solver.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
If you want to fill this role, tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org