Sr. Account Manager
Responsible for leading Driveway operations to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This
highly dedicated professional is passionate about bringing innovative technology solutions to
the marketplace and will work directly with Driveway partners to build and streamline:
onboarding, training, support and reporting. This person will set strategy, lead this effort and
be a hands-on representative working with key accounts. The ability to articulate the strategy,
communicate it to all teams and deliver it efficiently to the marketplace is critical.
• A senior account manager supports a sales team in hopes of driving up revenue and growing the client base.
• They are the backbone of a sales organization and must be highly organized and professional, as well as have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• They provide leadership for the sales team, build strong business relationships, and establish lines of communications with staff, clients, and partners.
• A senior account manager provides team members with help in closing sales, as well as with various projects and initiatives.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field. 4 plus years experience in sales and accounts management.
• A track record of satisfying customers, good sales performance, and excellent communication skills is a must.
• Business-to-business experience a plus.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google docs and other needed software platforms.
• Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to be part of an early stage startup.
• Bootstrapping mindset but obsessive about quality.
• Positive attitude with superior interpersonal skills.
• Honest and dependable.
• Comfortable working across every level of an organization including company executives.
• Team player with the ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness with current and prospective employees.
• Self-starter who accomplishes major tasks and initiatives with little supervision.
• Organized proactive problem solver.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
If you want to fill this role, tell us why at email@example.com