Responsible for leading Driveway operations to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This
highly dedicated professional is passionate about bringing innovative technology solutions to
the marketplace and will work directly with Driveway partners to build and streamline:
onboarding, training, support and reporting. This person will set strategy, lead this effort and
be a hands-on representative working with key accounts. The ability to articulate the strategy,
communicate it to all teams and deliver it efficiently to the marketplace is critical.
• Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 4 year degree in a related field preferred but not required plus 2 years of related experience.
• Business-to-business experience a plus
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Google docs and other needed software platforms
• Excellent oral, written and listening skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to be part of an early stage startup
• Bootstrapping mindset but obsessive about quality
• Positive attitude with superior interpersonal skills
• Honest and dependable
• Comfortable working across every level of an organization including company executives
• Team player with the ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness with current and prospective employees
• Self-starter who accomplishes major tasks and initiatives with little supervision
• Organized proactive problem solver
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Driveway makes software that makes safe drivers. Based in Silicon Valley, Driveway developed and patented the technology that enables insurers to measure and reward good driving behavior without the need for a plug-in device in the car. The company provides a cloud platform and mobile apps that deliver a cost-effective and frictionless Usage Based Insurance (UBI) solution for top insurers globally. Driveway is on a mission to reduce distracted driving, improve the driving experience and save lives.
f you want to fill this role, tell us why at email@example.com